1) Club events are frequent and diversified with a good balance of work shop tours, video nights, show n shine displays, technical sessions, road-touring assemblies, driver training days, track days and motor-sport events. Our club also shares regular events with the Capri, Cortina Mk1, Ford Four and Zephyr/Zodiac Car Clubs of Victoria. Event sharing provides these clubs, their members and the small Ford community with many positive outcomes.
2) Annual General Meeting, The Club holds its AGM in July every year, where committee positions are elected. The club committee attends 11 Meetings per annum and control the day to day management and future direction of the club.
3) Christmas function, The Club holds an Annual Christmas Dinner and Awards night at the December club meeting. A special guest speaker is usually on hand for the evening along with a special interest video and awards for club championships.
4) Small Ford Sunday, The club also funds and organises Small Ford Sunday – a long established annual show event open to the entire classic Ford community of Australia. This event has attracted over 200 entrants and thousands of general public visitors each year, while raising much needed funds for charity organisations and community support groups.
5) Show n shine events, The club holds an annual show and shine event. Entry to this event is free and usually includes a BBQ lunch. Various trophies are awarded for best vehicle in class as voted by the club committee. The club annual show n shine, once a part of Small Ford Sunday is now a separate event.